- September 21, 2020
8:00 am - 9:00 am
Session Focus: The Great Disruptor: The Future of Work Just as We Imagined
Case Study: i4cp latest research
Characterized for years as the lever of critical business outcomes, the future of work has arrived – overnight and with an unforeseen level of force and consequence.
What we will explore together:
Jay Jamrog, Futurist and i4cp co-founder, will engage us in surfacing what rules need to be broken, re-written, and discarded altogether as they pivot to deliver sustainable performance in the face of the Future of Work 2.0.
- New Corporate Currency
- Soft Skills
- Experiences Matter
- Work Re-Imagined
- Meaningful Development
ELE’s Learning Circle will be ideating Retooling Talent Development for the New Normal.
- How Do We in L&D Add Unexpected Value?
- Why does it matter?
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights online with your peers here.
Consider joining ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives. A TEAM LEADERS Membership grants a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development, access to a robust archive of Virtual cohorts and exchanges via ELE Insights, and robust question & answer forum named the ELE Idea Exchange. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
For more information, visit https://learningexecutive.com/our-membership-plans/.
- THE FUTURE IS NOW: Maintain a Healthy Culture Despite Uncertainty - October 8, 2020
- Jay Jamrog’s The Great Disruptor: i4cp Future of Work | Retooling #13 - September 21, 2020
- Retooling Onboarding Ideation During Times of Uncertainty (COVID-19 #9) - July 27, 2020