- September 8, 2020
8:00 am - 9:00 am
Session Focus: Connecting the Organizational Dots: Adding Unexpected Value
Case Study: Froedtert Health
One of the most powerful roles professionals in organization development and learning can play is helping leaders connect the information, initiatives, and people across the organization.
What we will explore together :
Using our OD and LD tools we can make a big impact on how successful multiple initiatives are by taking a holistic view of changes and bringing new insights to leaders.
ELE’s Learning Circle will be ideating Retooling Talent Development for the New Normal.
- How Do We in L&D Add Unexpected Value?
- Why does it matter?
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights online with your peers here.
Consider joining ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives. A TEAM LEADERS Membership grants a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development, access to a robust archive of Virtual cohorts and exchanges via ELE Insights, and robust question & answer forum named the ELE Idea Exchange. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
For more information, visit https://learningexecutive.com/our-membership-plans/.
- Retooling Talent Development for the New Normal (COVID-19 #12) - September 8, 2020
- Connecting the Organizational Dots: Adding Unexpected Value - July 20, 2020