- June 29, 2020
8:00 am - 9:00 am
Session Focus: How should L&D respond? –COVID-19 & Return to Work Survey Results
Case Study: Unpacking the Gensler U.S. Work from Home Survey 2020
ELE’s Learning Circle will be discussing Return to Work Survey Results.
- As we look ahead to the coming months, what are the cultural implications we can anticipate? How might we proactively plan for those implications?
- How may this be an opportunity to begin molding an evolved work experience and culture in a way that is more ideal both for our companies and our team members?
- What can we be doing within the world of Learning and Development to best support, drive, and help positively mold these evolved cultural implications?
Due to interest in L&D during this pandemic and an overwhelming amount of participants, we are holding a seventh complimentary Virtual Cohort to discuss COVID-19 and how companies are reacting with new questions and open the floor to new discussion.
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights online with your peers here.
Consider joining ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives. A TEAM LEADERS Membership grants a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development, access to a robust archive of Virtual cohorts and exchanges via ELE Insights, and robust question & answer forum named the ELE Idea Exchange. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
For more information, visit https://learningexecutive.com/our-membership-plans/.
- COVID-19 Learning Circle #7: Return to Work Survey Results - June 29, 2020
- Codifying Chance-based Learning - October 17, 2019
- Re-examining Learning in an Evolving World A Gensler Research Study - October 17, 2019