- February 20, 2020
11:30 am - 6:30 pm
ELE’s Chicagoland cohort for Learning & HR Executives is a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Session Focus: Transformation & Matrix Onboarding
- Onboarding in a Cross Matrix Organization:
- Selection and onboarding–Can we be reactive and try to train the matrix stuff to new employees?
- Peer mentorship–How can someone fluent in the organization’s matrix you can ask stupid questions help?
- Work Transformation:
- Type of work–How do we merge technologies and people for the workforce of the future?
- Jobs are changing–How do we get them ready?
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
- Blending formal & informal learning hosted at ELE members’ workplace:
- Formal presentations, many times with line leaders, are scheduled between 1:00 – 5:15 p.m.
- Hosting ELE Member provides an informal on-site lunch & we conclude each session with an informal networking reception.
- Work Automation and AI: Mind the Three Gaps - October 17, 2019
- In Pursuit of a Learning Culture, How the Future of Work Skills Transform Learning - October 17, 2019