- July 20, 2020
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Are you prepared for the future?
Executives & Thought Leaders share insights & strategies
to improve team learning & new models for talent performance
Event Flyer here | Explore last year’s schedule here
We are planning 20 experiences lead over 40 diverse peer-influencers on timely topics that include the research Karen Kocher shared on Oct 17, 2019, on Essential Behaviors & Skills Driving for 2019 and Beyond:
- Emerging Trends for Talent Development & i4cp’s latest research;
- TEAM LEARNING: New Models for Creating Collaboration and Inclusion’
- The intersection of Design & Development;
- Sales & Customer Service;
- Emerging Digital Technologies;
- Data-driven Leadership Development and Analytics;
- Evolving Compliance and Regulatory Landscape;
- Shaping Culture, Content Curation, Future of Work, Growth Mindset (at an organizational level), Empathy & Coaching, Driving Business Efficiencies & Effectiveness, and much more
We are working closely with Executive Learning Exchange (ELE) Enterprise members who will be contributing valuable presentations at our 9th Annual Wisconsin Exchange. We are looking forward to this year’s interactive virtual exchange.
The 10th SE Wisconsin Executive Learning Exchange
… will be a one-day, multi-track event providing you and your team an opportunity to collaborate with your peers and learn best practices from the Executive Learning Exchange’s robust network of learning and talent development leaders. Like last year, we are expecting over 100 learning leaders from world-class corporations and appreciate your help with driving the content to ensure high impact for everyone.
For your convenience, you can view .pdf abstracts and agendas for our previous annual conferences using the following links:
- 2019 WISE Agenda and Meet the 2019 WISE Speakers (View 2019 WISEPhotos or watch 2019 WISE YouTube videos)
New: Non-members limited to current INTERNAL Learning & Talent Development leaders ONLY. All registrations are subject to review.