- December 2, 2020
8:30 am - 10:00 am
- Retooling Talent Development for the New Normal (COVID-19 #9) - July 27, 2020
- Creating More Human Capability in an Automated World - July 20, 2020
- Reflecting on the Value of L&D Pre-COVID & Today - July 20, 2020
ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning and HR Executives is a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning and Talent Development. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning and Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Session Focus: Emerging Trends for Talent Development
Case study: ELE Member-company.
- Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace