- September 3, 2020
8:30 am - 10:00 am
ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning and HR Executives is a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning and Talent Development. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning and Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Session Focus: Emerging Trends for Talent Development
Case study: ELE Member-company.
- Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
- The New Normal: Disrupting L&D to Deliver on Skills - July 20, 2020
- Future of Work Learning Circle: Automation, will a robot take my job? - October 31, 2019
- Future of Work Learning Circle: Workplace Culture & Experience - July 18, 2019