- June 8, 2020
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Future of Work Learning Circle - July 14, 2020
- Retooling Talent Development for the New Normal (COVID-19 #8) - July 13, 2020
- Helping Managers Succeed Learning Circle: Leading a Remote/Hybrid Team - July 8, 2020
Executive Learning Exchange invites you to join us at…
ELE’s Virtual Happy Hour Meetup
open from 5:30 – 7 p.m. (Central Time) | Grab your favorite “quarantini” & Zoom in
To share and learn with your peer-group, this two-dimensional collaborative networking experience will feature one of our thought leaders to discuss creative next practices for solving a talent development issue on a timely topic involving The Art & Science of Curation for Learning & Development PLUS viewing of curated cocktail recipes.
Here are a few starter questions, if you want to drive the topic of conversion a bit:
- What is something you’ve been putting off doing that you now suddenly have time for?
- What shows/movies have been helping you cope during this time?
- What is one small thing you are doing to bring a little joy or comfort into your day?
- How do you stay focused when working from home?
- What is the most hilarious thing you’ve seen that distracted you from work?
- If you had a mantra right now, what would it be?
- Who do you see most now?
- What is the most annoying thing about that person?
- What do you love about being stuck with that person/people?
- What are you going to do today?
- Who else are you video chatting with?
- What exercises will you do?
- What are you reading?
Highlight actionable items we have control over instead of dwelling on hypothetical and terrifying scenarios in the future. Lastly, have fun!