- September 28, 2020
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Scenario Planning for Upskilling HR Talent - November 30, 2020
- Breaking the Cycle of Bad Bosses (Virtual Happy Hour) - November 23, 2020
- Manager Effectiveness Metrics at Navistar: The Data-Driven Leader Learning Circle - November 23, 2020
Executive Learning Exchange invites you to join us at…
ELE’s Virtual Happy Hour Meetup
open from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. (Central Time)
Grab your favorite “quarantini” to share & learn with your peer-group an informal Train the Producer Roundtable (VHH #11).
During this informal virtual discussion, we can explore how many organizations use producers, in what ways, what challenges, etc. You can also meet Producers helping support the next Virtual Learning Leadership Summit on Oct 7th/8th & ELE’s Learning Circle.
As the support person on the delivery team, the Producer is an invaluable resource before, during, and after a virtual training event. He or she is there to support the facilitator, the participants, and the technology.
The producer makes the session run smoothly, troubleshooting technical issues for anyone attending the session, loading polls, and even co-facilitating content (which helps change the dynamics with the new voice).
Here is a small list of tasks the Producer helps with:
- Open and prepare the session design
- Load course materials, polls, and testing
- Set participant privileges
- Manage session options
- Demonstrate platform features to participants to optimize their ease of use
- Provide on-the-spot participant support and technical troubleshooting to keep the session running smoothly with fewer interruptions
For more details, refer to ELE’s Checklist–Zoom Presentations