- February 2, 2021
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Session Focus: Engaging a Remote Workforce
Retooling Talent Development–Creating a New L&D is ELE’s invite-only complimentary event for senior HR and L&D leaders, people managers, and anyone with a passion for talent and innovation who is ready to embrace new ideas.
This session plans to cover Sara Lorenzo’s question initiated on the Idea Exchange:
- With many in the workforce working remotely, how are your leaders helping to boost our employee engagement while working remotely (looks like we’ll be doing this for a while!)?
- What creative approaches are you finding helps to engage a remote workforce?
- What technology are organizations using to run large virtual meetings and events, such as a town hall?
ELE produces this Retooling Talent Development–Creating a New L&D series.
- How Do We in L&D Add Unexpected Value?
- Why does it matter?
We continued the conversation every other Tuesday (bi-monthly) due to an interest in L&D during this pandemic and an overwhelming number of participants. With this 18th learning circle now focusing on forward-thinking strategies for retooling L&D as we embrace the new normal. Let us explore how virtual recognition strategies can help leaders more confidently navigate in these uncertain times.
- Virtual Recognition in a Virtual Workplace | Retooling #17 - January 19, 2021
- Leadership Rewired: Future of Work Learning Circle - October 27, 2020
- Leadership Rewired: Roundtable on Human-Centric Leadership - October 8, 2020