- October 7, 2020
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Session Focus: Explore how L&D can support frontline leaders in creating a culture of continuous improvement in personal performance, team collaboration, and process.
This session will be an exploration of how L&D can support frontline leaders in creating a culture of continuous improvement in personal performance, team collaboration, and process. Working from home has fundamentally changed the nature of individual and teamwork and, therefore, performance in many organizations. Improved leadership models and methods and a culture of continuous innovation will be required to meet the engagement and productivity challenges.
We’ll focus our virtual discussion on the following:
- How have the people, process, and systems elements of productivity shifted with remote work?
- What opportunities do you see in the new normal?
- What’s the new imperative for leaders?
- What is the role of L&D in supporting this moment of catalyzed changed
- How will we know we’ve successfully met this moment?
This highly interactive session will give you an opportunity to Connect Share & Impact with ELE on Zoom. To help support participants globally, each session in this series will be available twice.
Continue this discussion in November 2020 when ELE will begin a new Helping Managers Improve Performance Learning Circle.
- Balancing People and Process: Helping Managers Improve Performance 1 - November 11, 2020
- Remote Performance Innovation II: Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement - October 7, 2020
- Remote Performance Innovation I:Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement - October 7, 2020