- October 27, 2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
This highly-interactive experience is an invite-only collaborative in which each participant should plan to login using their webcam and computer microphone/speakers.
Session Focus: Automating Work: The Human/AI Intersection
Case study: ELE Member-company
When it comes to automation in the workplace, concern about job loss has long been the primary cause of anxiety. Despite a history of evolution in the face of automation, headlines about robots and AI coming for our jobs often veer toward the apocalyptic.
Let’s explore one or more of The Three Gaps uncovered by i4cp research on Automating Work: The Human/AI Intersection
- The Organizational Capability Gap
- The Workforce Motivation Gap
- The HR Readiness Gap
ELE produces this – Future of Work Learning Circle.
If possible, please plan to log in a few minutes early to make sure you have the Zoom plug-in loaded on your computer, and your headset/mic is working correctly.
- Future of Work Learning Circle: Upskilling an L&D Team - April 15, 2020
- Future of Work Learning Circle: How the Workforce Learns - January 14, 2020
- Insights on Future Competencies & Skills - October 17, 2019