- November 17, 2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
This highly interactive cohort is an invite-only collaborative in which each participant should plan to login using their webcam and computer microphone/speakers.
Session Focus: Informal Learning
Communities, Mentoring, and Curation (ELE Member Case study)
An excellent source for content is top-tier business schools that publish articles, podcasts, books, and Executive Education–most content is free, and some you license with a small, one-time fee.
For this curation experiment, we can explore specific aspects of a cohort facilitation guide such as:
- What were the high-level steps involved in planning your cohort?
- What resources did you need (funds, people, tools, materials)?
- What was the lead time on planning this cohort?
- What were your lessons learned as a facilitator/ administrator of the cohort?
- Any other advice we can learn together to getting started.
ELE produces this Curation of L&D Content Learning Circle.
If possible, please plan to log in a few minutes early to make sure you have the Zoom plug-in loaded on your computer, and your headset/mic is working correctly.
- Helping Managers Learn in the Flow of Work Part 2: MS‐Teams L&D Best Practices - May 12, 2020
- Curation Learning Circle: Upskilling Student Interns to help Curate L&D Content - February 12, 2020
- Curation Learning Circle: Communities, Mentoring, and Curation - December 11, 2019