- November 17, 2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Session Focus: Co-create a Manager/Supervisor LEADING REMOTELY Toolkit
This collection of resources will help you lead through and beyond the COVID-19 crisis.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, the role of a leader has never been more important.
To assist you in this effort, this toolkit is a practical “go-to” resource with leadership tools designed to help you manage and engage your employees through and beyond the COVID-19 crisis.
You will find resources packed with best practices and tips on areas such as leading others through change, engaging your employees, coaching virtually, building resilience, virtual collaboration, and leading remotely.
- Using Technology to Build Connection
- Performance Management
- Network Leadership
- Leading Through Change
- Leading a Virtual Team
- Having Challenging Conversations
- Engaging Your Team
- Developing Others
- Collaborating Virtually
- Coaching Virtually
- Building Trust
- Building Empathy
- Agile Mindset
ELE produces this Curation of L&D Content Learning Circle.
If possible, please plan to log in a few minutes early to make sure you have the Zoom plug-in loaded on your computer, and your headset/mic is working correctly.
- Upskilling HR for Digital Transformation: Teams Basics for Purposeful Collaboration 6 - October 15, 2020
- Learning in MS-Team’s Flow of Work: Building PowerSkills - October 8, 2020
- Leadership Rewired: Roundtable on Human-Centric Leadership - October 8, 2020