- February 12, 2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
This highly interactive cohort is an invite-only collaborative in which each participant should plan to login using their webcam and computer microphone/speakers.
Session Focus: Upskilling Student Interns to help Curate L&D Content
Case Study: ELE, Microsoft, and Parker Dewey
Whether you’re already leveraging the gig economy for curating L&D content at your organization and want to make it more effective, or you’re curious about how freelancers can support your team, this learning circle will review the benefits, risks, and everything in between.
Here are some additional resources from Parker Dewey and Microsoft we can co-create tailored versions for L&D to help you leverage the gig economy below.
- Micro-Internship Project Templates
- Free project scoping assistance for Micro-Internships
- Freelance Program Checklist
- Microsoft 365 freelance toolkit – a package of existing tools with freelance specific templates and best practices that Microsoft customers can start using today
- Microsoft Teams – free chat, file sharing, and video calling
ELE produces this Curation of L&D Content Learning Circle.
If possible, please plan to log in a few minutes early to make sure you have the Zoom plug-in loaded on your computer, and your headset/mic is working correctly.
- Helping Managers Learn in the Flow of Work Part 2: MS‐Teams L&D Best Practices - May 12, 2020
- Curation Learning Circle: Upskilling Student Interns to help Curate L&D Content - February 12, 2020
- Curation Learning Circle: Communities, Mentoring, and Curation - December 11, 2019