- October 8, 2020
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
THE POWER OF A LEARNING CULTURE
Evidence-based Next Practices for Engaging & Growing Talent to Drive Business Transformation
Executives & Thought Leaders share insights & strategies
to improve collaborative learning & talent performance
View last year’s 2019 agenda here & session abstracts here
AI will “change 100 percent of jobs within the next five to ten years.”
Ginni Rometty, IBM Chair, CEO, & President
We are planning more than 25 sessions with over 50 diverse thought leaders on timely topics focusing on:
- Emerging Trends with i4cp’s latest research
- Future of Work Talent Supply Chain: Employee Upskilling, Apprenticeships, Internships, & Talent Mobility
- Collaborative Team Learning, Sales Training for L&D, Leadership Development & Content Curation
- Design Thinking & Learning Experience Design
- Driving Digital Transformation: Efficiencies & Effectiveness, and much more
We are working closely with Executive Learning Exchange (ELE) Enterprise members who will be contributing valuable presentations at our 18th annual learning leaders exchange. We are thrilled to be having our highly interactive exchange at McDonald’s Hamburger University while having an intense action learning experience with a full-day of peer-collaboration.
New: Non-members limited to current INTERNAL Learning & Talent Development leaders ONLY. All registrations are subject to review.
You can view Participants’ FAQs here and archives for last year’s Exchange here. If you have a paid ELE membership, log in to use pre-paid tickets available (promo code required); or purchase for only $295 per person and view current participants.
- How McDonald’s is Thriving in the Age of Automation - October 17, 2019
- Talent Development @ McDonald’s: Keeping Pace with Business Transformation - October 4, 2018
- Building Talent Capabilities @ McDonald’s - October 17, 2016
|You must be logged in before you can register. You can log in here.|