- July 20, 2020
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Is your HR & Talent Development Team Prepared for the future?
Executives & Thought Leaders share insights & strategies
to improve team learning & new models for talent performance
Agenda here | Abstracts here | Event Flyer here
On July 20th, we are planning 18 experiences with over 40 diverse peer-influencers on timely topics that include the research Karen Kocher shared on Oct 17, 2019, on Essential Behaviors & Skills Driving for 2020 and Beyond:
- Emerging Trends for Talent Development & i4cp’s latest research;
- Essential Skills for 2020 & beyond
- Enabling Team & Org Collaboration with Remote Working
- How L&D can Drive Culture Change During Uncertainty
- The Movement to a True Strategic Business Model in HR
- COVID-19 Three Troughs: How to respond, Return to Workplace & the New Normal
- D & I – Now What?
- Retooling Talent Development for the New Normal;
- Upskilling for the Now Normal;
- Learning Experience Platforms;
- TEAM LEARNING: New Models for Creating Collaboration and Inclusion;
- The intersection of Design & Development;
- Emerging Digital Technologies;
- Shaping Culture, Content Curation, Future of Work, Growth Mindset (at an organizational level), Empathy & Coaching, Driving Business Efficiencies & Effectiveness, and much more
We are working closely with Executive Learning Exchange (ELE) Enterprise members who will be contributing valuable presentations at our 9th Annual Wisconsin Exchange. We are looking forward to this year’s interactive virtual exchange.
The 10th SE Wisconsin Executive Learning Exchange combines with Learning Leadership Summit 2020 and Goes Virtual
… will be a one-day, multi-track event providing you and your team an opportunity to collaborate with your peers and learn best practices from the Executive Learning Exchange’s robust network of learning and talent development leaders. Like last year, we are expecting over 100 learning leaders from world-class corporations and appreciate your help with driving the content to ensure high impact for everyone.
For your convenience, you can view .pdf abstracts and agendas for our previous annual conferences using the following links:
- 2019 WISE Agenda and Meet the 2019 WISE Speakers (View 2019 WISEPhotos or watch 2019 WISE YouTube videos)
New: Non-members limited to current INTERNAL Learning & Talent Development leaders ONLY. All registrations are subject to review.
- D & I – Now What? - July 20, 2020
- Sales Training Learning Circle: Building a Sales Culture - September 9, 2019
- How Microlearning Complimented Our Blended Learning - October 4, 2018