Session Focus: Preparing For A Fully Digital World: Scenario Planning Strategies
We continued the conversation every other Monday (biweekly) due to an interest in L&D during this pandemic and an overwhelming number of participants. With this 16th learning now focusing on forward-thinking strategies for retooling L&D as we embrace the new normal. Let us explore how scenario planning strategies can help people more confidently navigate in these uncertain times.
How do you address weaknesses and position your L&D as an opportunity for growth:
- Why is Scenario Planning a powerful tool for L&D?
- Think about your organization’s future. Are you confident in your team’s plans for the next 3 years?
Leaders are commonly asked, “what keeps you up at night?”. A common answer is “I am worried about the future”. Uncertainty and ambiguity are inherent in today’s business landscape. It’s not just something that keeps leaders up, but everyone at all levels is anxious about the future.
ELE’s Learning Circle will be ideating Retooling Talent Development for the New Normal.
- How Do We in L&D Add Unexpected Value?
- Why does it matter?
- Scenario Planning For Upskilling HR Talent | Retooling #16 - November 30, 2020
- Preparing For a Fully Digital World: Scenario Planning Strategies - October 7, 2020
- 5 Enduring Capabilities: The Game Has Changed. Are You Changing with It? - July 20, 2020