Case Study: First-Ever Crowd-Sourced L&D SWOT Analysis (Sept 2020)
We continued the conversation every other Monday (biweekly) due to an interest in L&D during this pandemic and an overwhelming number of participants. With this 14th learning now focusing on forward-thinking strategies for retooling L&D as we embrace the new normal. Let us experiment with a mastermind session using a CROWD-SOURCED L&D SWOT ANALYSIS recently completed by Stacey Boyle.
How do you address weaknesses and position your L&D as an opportunity for growth:
- More intentional focus on business impact?
- Increased use of AI technology?
- Serving as a Strategic Business Partner?
We will look back and look forward to discussing COVID-19 and how companies are reacting with new questions and open the floor to new discussion. The crisis is forcing almost every business to immediately develop, adapt, or improve remote work policies and procedures. The workplace has evolved and so must our L&D and talent management function.
How does a mastermind work?
A mastermind group helps you and your mastermind group members achieve success. Members challenge each other to set strong goals, and more importantly, to accomplish them. … Through a mastermind group process, first you create a goal, then design a plan to achieve it.
ELE’s Learning Circle will be ideating Retooling Talent Development for the New Normal.
- How Do We in L&D Add Unexpected Value?
- Why does it matter?
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights online with your peers here.
- Balancing People and Process: Helping Managers Improve Performance (Asia Pacific) 1 - November 10, 2020
- Retooling Talent Development: First-Ever Crowd-Sourced L&D SWOT Analysis - October 19, 2020
- Customer Journey Mapping with Google Micro-Moments - August 17, 2020