In this session, we will highlight some of the actions leaders can take to help shape and sustain cultural norms during uncertain times.
Our discussion will center around the following topics:
• Challenges maintaining culture norms during uncertainty.
• How the shadow of a leader impacts ability to sustain culture norms in times of uncertainty.
• A case study on how Brunswick is working to sustain design thinking practices in a virtual and remote workplace.
• Open discussion forum for leaders to share ideas and challenges they are facing as they seek to sustain culture norms in uncertain times, and the progress they are making.
- How to use Skill Data for personalized Upskilling - November 9, 2020
- Retooling Talent Development: First-Ever Crowd-Sourced L&D SWOT Analysis - October 19, 2020
- Maintaining Culture Norms During Uncertainty: Sustaining Design Thinking Practices in A Virtual World - October 7, 2020