With Peter LePage joining us from New South Wales Australia, we will continue our conversation on how we can support Frontline leaders in creating a culture of continuous improvement in personal performance, team collaboration, and process.
We’ll continue the discussion as roundtable discussion II from a global perspective on:
- • What impacts of Work From Home (WFH)? What are workers and managers saying?
- • How have the people, process, and systems elements of productivity shifted with remote work?
- • What opportunities do you see in the new normal?
- • What’s the new imperative for leaders?
- • What is the role of L&D in supporting this moment of catalyzed changed
- • How will we know we’ve successfully met this moment?