HR has been focused on developing a Strategic HRBP framework for years… creating COEs and Service Centers to allow those that directly support the business to be more strategic when working with their leaders and leadership teams. But in many cases, there is still work to be done as we define these roles to understand what does a true strategic business partner looks like.
What we will explore together :
What does being a more strategic business partner mean and how do you get there?
ELE’s Learning Circle will be ideating Retooling Talent Development for the New Normal.
- How Do We in L&D Add Unexpected Value?
- Why does it matter?
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights online with your peers here.
Consider joining ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives. A TEAM LEADERS Membership grants a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development, access to a robust archive of Virtual cohorts and exchanges via ELE Insights, and robust question & answer forum named the ELE Idea Exchange. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
For more information, visit https://learningexecutive.com/our-membership-plans/.
- Retooling Talent Development: Be a More Strategic Business Partner (COVID-19 #10) - August 10, 2020
- Retooling Talent Development for the New Normal Roundtable Discussion - July 20, 2020
- The Movement to a True Strategic Business Model in HR - July 20, 2020