The pandemic has revealed where our teams are able to collaborate virtually and effectively, and where we may fall short. Organizations need us to help enable new ways of collaborating that engage, streamline, and keep people connected. We can make this happen with a focus on the key team and individual practices and leveraging the right tools, which we may already have at our fingertips.
What we will explore together
Through our pre-session survey, idea sharing and live discussions, we’ll make sure you’re able to:
- Identify behaviors that impede collaboration (and adoption of Microsoft Teams)
- Make the business case for a deeper use of Teams within your organization
- Describe Teams functionality that will help you collaborate more effectively
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights online with your peers here.
Consider joining ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives. A TEAM LEADERS Membership grants a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development, access to a robust archive of Virtual cohorts and exchanges via ELE Insights, and robust question & answer forum named the ELE Idea Exchange. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
For more information, visit https://learningexecutive.com/our-membership-plans/.
- Upskilling HR for Digital Transformation: Teams Basics for Purposeful Collaboration 6 - October 15, 2020
- Learning in MS-Team’s Flow of Work: Building PowerSkills - October 8, 2020
- Leadership Rewired: Roundtable on Human-Centric Leadership - October 8, 2020