Session Focus: Discuss the challenges and best practices for leading a remote/hybrid team while increasing collaboration using MS Teams.
Going back to the office will never be the same. After the pandemic, hybrid teams will be the new normal.
This session will focus on the challenges and best practices for leading a hybrid team while increasing collaboration using MS Teams.
- Use this as an opportunity to change your organization for the better by learning practical tips and best practices in effectively leading hybrid teams
- Learn new approaches for virtual meetings using Microsoft Teams
This highly interactive session will give you an opportunity to experiment with MS-Teams for delivering online learning.
ELE produces this Helping Managers Succeed Learning Circle.
- Enabling Remote & Digital Collaboration Using Microsoft Teams - July 20, 2020
- Helping Managers Succeed Learning Circle: Leading a Remote/Hybrid Team - July 8, 2020
- COVID-19 Learning Circle #7: Return to Work Survey Results - June 29, 2020