We are entering the fourth industrial revolution. Klaus Schwab, founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum, says this revolution is “fundamentally changing the way we live, work, and relate to one another.” In his book, The Fourth Industrial Revolution, Schwab describes how profound shifts are happening across all industries at a velocity, unlike anything we’ve ever experienced. As a result, organizations worldwide are shifting how they work, communicate, express, and learn.
The game has changed, and the question professionals should be asking is – Do I have the abilities that will be valuable in this evolving marketplace? Our research has led us to 5 life-changing capabilities.
We briefly cover these 5 capabilities and explain why they are essential during this time of immense change.
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights online with your peers here.
Consider joining ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives. A TEAM LEADERS Membership grants a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development, access to a robust archive of Virtual cohorts and exchanges via ELE Insights, and robust question & answer forum named the ELE Idea Exchange. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
For more information, visit https://learningexecutive.com/our-membership-plans/.
- Scenario Planning for Upskilling HR Talent - November 30, 2020
- Preparing For a Fully Digital World: Scenario Planning Strategies - October 7, 2020
- 5 Enduring Capabilities: The Game Has Changed. Are You Changing with It? - July 20, 2020