Session Focus: How should L&D respond? –COVID-19 & Return to Work Survey Results
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights online with your peers here.
Ideation: Unpacking the Gensler U.S. Work from Home Survey 2020
We have been forging ahead on a ‘return to workplace’ strategy and have made great progress on that front as an ELE cohort over the past few months.
Nick Allen & Cindy Coleman engage in a highly interactive discussion about COVID-19 and Return to Work Survey Results:
- As we look ahead to the coming months, what are the cultural implications we can anticipate? How might we proactively plan for those implications?
- How may this be an opportunity to begin molding an evolved work experience and culture in a way that is more ideal both for our companies and our team members?
- What can we be doing within the world of Learning and Development to best support, drive, and help positively mold these evolved cultural implications?
Due to interest in L&D during this pandemic and an overwhelming amount of participants, we are holding a sixth free Virtual Cohort to discuss COVID-19 and how companies are reacting with new questions and open the floor to new discussion.
Consider joining ELE’s Virtual cohort for Learning & HR Executives. A TEAM LEADERS Membership grants a year-long learning process through face-to-face collaboration and networking with other local heads of Learning & Talent Development, access to a robust archive of Virtual cohorts and exchanges via ELE Insights, and robust question & answer forum named the ELE Idea Exchange. Each senior leader is encouraged to bring a peer from their organization that contributes to, engages, or supports the Learning & Talent spectrum for their workplace.
Our quarterly cohort exchanges are built around the following design elements:
- Sharing practical case studies aligned to business needs
- Identifying key issues and developing insights and solutions
- Canvassing learning industry trends applied at ELE members’ workplace
For more information, visit https://learningexecutive.com/our-membership-plans/.
ELE produces this COVID-19 How should L&D respond? Learning Circle.