Session Focus: Is your team experiencing Collaborative Overload?
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights with your peers online here.
Case study: Shure & i4cp
During this highly interactive group discussion we dive into i4cp’s research with Tom Stone:
Is there Collaborative Overload?
- How much are remote workers suffering from collaborative overload? What is the main cause… video meetings, collaboration tools, email, etc.?
- What positives are people getting from the past several weeks of remote work/pandemic conditions? (e.g., no commute is huge for many, but some mentioned increased time for learning)
- Are we measuring the effectiveness?
Then with Charisse Kosova, we examined forward-thinking, innovative solutions to the following top of mind issues and reflections:
- How do we continue developing learning from internal experts (as facilitator or SME) as we are challenged to cut costs?
- Updates: What are some updates on re-skilling efforts from our first session in the beginning of April?
- Reflections: What are some lessons we have learned from increased virtual delivery?
- Continue discussion: How do we provide content around “leading during times of ambiguity”?
- COVID-19 Learning Circle #5: How should L&D respond? - June 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Learning Circle #4: How should L&D respond? - May 18, 2020
- COVID-19 Learning Circle #3: How should L&D respond? - May 4, 2020