Session Focus: The Importance of Leadership for Shaping Culture
Case study: Charter Manufacturing enhances a strong family-centric culture for people’s success while achieving business results.
Growing leadership capability will allow:
- Have the right people with the right skills today to support growth.
- Speed up the development of our people to address skills and knowledge gaps while building a pipeline of future talent.
- Have leaders that can help the organization and our employees successfully adapt to on-going changes in technology, economic conditions, and demographics.
ELE produces this Culture Learning Circle.
- How L&D Can Drive Culture Change During Uncertainty - July 20, 2020
- Culture Learning Circle: The Importance of Leadership for Shaping Culture - April 21, 2020
- Culture Shaping Learning Circle: Key Steps in Transforming Company Culture - February 6, 2020