Session Focus: COVID-19: How should L&D respond? (Case study: Shure)
During this highly interactive group discussion Charisse Kosova, Tom Stone & Steven Ng, we examined forward-thinking, innovative solutions to the following top of mind issues:
- Sessions or other learning on working remotely: productivity; maintaining relationships; etc.
- Virtual office hours to help people understand their options regarding company policies, etc.
- Promoting this as a time to focus on learning that had perhaps been put aside and providing access
- Moving live training to virtual
ELE’s Idea Exchange: Collaborate your insights with your peers online here
ELE produces this COVID-19 How should L&D respond? Learning Circle.
- COVID-19 Learning Circle #7: Return to Work Survey Results - June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Learning Circle #6: Coronavirus & Social Injustice - June 15, 2020
- COVID-19 Learning Circle #5: How should L&D respond? - June 1, 2020