Session Focus: Onboarding in a Cross Matrix Organization (Case study: AbbVie)
During this highly interactive group discussion Joe Streeter and Susan Finerty, we examined forward-thinking, innovative solutions to the following onboarding questions:
- How do you drive accountability in onboarding when there are so many managers who play a role in a matrix organization?
- What have you seen work well in driving awareness of core onboarding efforts?
- How do you make an employee feel welcomed in a high matrixed environment?
- What best practices have you seen in virtual work environments with highly matrixed onboarding?
- What role does technology play or can it play in helping drive the matrixed onboarding process?
This invite-only collaborative aligns with the research Karen Kocher shared on Oct 17, 2019, Essential Behaviors & Skills Driving for 2019 and Beyond. By participating in this 90-minute, highly interactive virtual learning circle, HR and Talent Development Team Leaders can build essential new skills critical as our workplaces are evolving.
- ELE Virtual Cohort: Onboarding in a Cross Matrix Organization - March 5, 2020