The shift from relying on L&D to self-directed learning has left many organizations wondering about the role of talent and L&D leaders in a worker-driven world. Does L&D curate or design learning? Do we implement programs or facilitate? Should learners control it all?
The findings of Degreed on how the workforce learns – conducted in partnership with HBSP – are clear. The best place to start is by understanding how employees learn so you can better enable their skill development. Your host, Sarah Danzl, head of communications at Degreed, will provide exclusive research and easy-to-understand insights on:
- How people fuel their careers and build their skills
- How high-impact organizations are shifting their corporate learning teams and strategies
- How you can help your learners align learning to their goals to drive your organization’s success.
- Future of Work Learning Circle: How the Workforce Learns - January 14, 2020
- The Skills Economy: How the Workforce Learns in 2019 - October 17, 2019