This engaging session will leverage a creative blend of performance technology tools to support the strategic needs of the organization. The innovative nature of this approach breathes new life into the ‘tried and true’ standards often used. We will also help you see opportunities to move from “Order Taker” to “Difference Maker.”
We will introduce and practice using the following PI tools and methods to:
- Interrogate reality by defining the official truth vs ground truth.
- Categorize causal factors using a Rapid Gap Analysis.
- Identify solutions that eliminate barriers.
- Isolate and measure key behaviors that fuel the desired results.
Together we will explore:
- Identify factors that either support or derail effective transformation.
- Practice using innovative performance improvement tools.
- Apply a simple framework to develop an actionable strategy.
- Culture Shaping Learning Circle: Key Steps in Transforming Company Culture - February 6, 2020
- Optimize L&D with Performance Improvement: Moving from “Order Taker” to “Difference Maker” with PI Tools - October 17, 2019
- Optimizing The Process of L&D Operations - May 16, 2019