Tomorrow’s business challenges will require new employee competencies. Join Mitzi and Scott from Zurich North America as they share their team’s research attempting to identify skills, mindsets, and attitudes crucial not only for future individual employee achievement but also for company success.
After a quick review of the research, we’ll facilitate a discussion on the following:
- Does the list of workforce competencies of the future resonate? Are there others you believe should be on the list?
- Can these competencies be taught/developed? What structured frameworks, roadmaps or support models can be leveraged s important to support the development of these competencies?
- What is important regarding the role the individual plays in developing competencies needed for future success? What’s the organization’s tolerance regarding an individual’s learning curve?
We look forward to a fun discussion and learning from you!
- Future of Work Learning Circle: Upskilling an L&D Team - April 15, 2020
- Future of Work Learning Circle: How the Workforce Learns - January 14, 2020
- Insights on Future Competencies & Skills - October 17, 2019