High potential employees are critical to long-term organizational success: identifying them, preparing them, and keeping them. Studies have shown that high potentials are up to twice as valuable to an organization as non-high potentials. Yet only 1 in 3 organizations use hard data to identify and track high potentials.
This session will explore some of the challenges and opportunities in creating a high potential pipeline framework through group discussion and the real-life experience of CUNA.
What we will explore together:
- To help guide this discussion, here are a few questions we will try to explore:
- During How does your organization define “high potential” and why does it matter?
- What data is used to identify and track high potential program participants?
- How does the company communicate with high potentials?
- What does your framework need to include to ensure high potentials succeed and stay with the organization?
- Curation Learning Circle: Communities, Mentoring, and Curation - December 11, 2019
- Creating Psychologically Safe Teams - October 17, 2019
- Psychological Safety: What is it, why it matters & what can we do make better workplaces - May 16, 2019