There’s tremendous pressure for learning professionals to go ‘digital.’ But what does that mean and how do you make sure ‘doing digital’ is actually adding value to your organization?
In this session we’ll talk about how to define ‘digital’ for your organization and what things to consider, so you can do digital right.
To help guide this presentation and roundtable discussion, our facilitators will focus the conversation on some or all of the following discussion points…
- How do you plan ahead when technology is changing so rapidly?
- What does digital mean to you and your organization?
- Are there times you don’t think digital is the right choice?
- What type of team members do you need to build a digital learning organization?
- Sales Training Learning Circle: Digital Learning Landscape - December 9, 2019
- GE Healthcare VR/AR Sales Enablement: Case Study - May 16, 2019
- Future of Work Learning Circle: War for Critical Talent - February 19, 2019