With so much information and knowledge out there, it’s impossible for learning organizations to be the developer of all content. Meeting an organization’s needs requires learning professionals to rely on their audience to develop their own content.
To address this problem, we developed a mobile video sharing app that allows our learners to create best practice videos that are then tagged and loaded into the mobile app, much like YouTube. These videos can then be shared, rated, and commented on by their peers. The app also allows people to send out requests for learning needs they may have, so a peer can record and share a video to meet that need.
This session will focus on providing insight into:
- User Experience design lessons when creating a mobile video sharing app
- Key wins and challenges of implementing this type of solution
- Sales Training Learning Circle: Digital Learning Landscape - December 9, 2019
- GE Healthcare VR/AR Sales Enablement: Case Study - May 16, 2019
- Future of Work Learning Circle: War for Critical Talent - February 19, 2019