Learning leaders get requests for training solutions to complex problems. During this interactive session you will hear how learning leaders from two different corporations responded by applying the principles of performance improvement. You and your team will be given a challenge after each case. Winning teams will be given peer recognition.
Interactive Activity & Discussion Points: The Challenge:
You and your team will be given a job-aid to guide your analysis and findings for the following:
- Which of the requirements for performance were absent or violated?
- What were the underlying causes?
- How did the solutions exemplify the rule of 3 causes require 4 solutions?
- How did learning play a role?
- Requirements of Performance
- Determining the underlying causes of non-performance
- Determining the optimal solutions