Is developing a Leadership Development Program on your ‘to do’ list this year? Are you limited on time and dollars to make this happen yourself, in-house?
Attend this roundtable discussion to learn about the concept of a Leadership Academy Consortium, a group of Chicagoland Learning Leaders companies working together to create a program to develop leadership skills within their organizations.
To help guide the roundtable panel discussion, our facilitator will cover some or all of the following:
- What is a Leadership Consortium and how does it work? Who is the target audience?
- What are some of the benefits of a Chicagoland Learning Leaders Leadership Consortium?
- What are some best practices you have used at your organizations to develop a successful Leadership Development Program?
- What are some lessons learned you could share with the group about things you would do differently with your Leadership Develop programs?
- Insights on how participating in a Chicagoland Learning Leaders Leadership Development Consortium could benefit your organization.
- Preview the draft a Leadership Development Consortium design concept created by Sysmex (a small but mighty organization interested in developing its Mid-Senior level leaders).
- Open discussion on best practices for creating a leadership development curriculum.
- Leadership Academy Consortium Roundtable Discussion - October 17, 2016