Coaching is a critical competency for leaders today. Leaders with effective coaching skills are better able to create a collaborative working environment, strengthen engagement of their team members, and identify, develop and retain high-potentials. This presentation will explore the skills you need to be a better coach…
- Understand how coaching can make you a better leader;
- Adopt the right mindset for holding effective coaching conversations;
- Recognize coaching opportunities in common day-to-day situations;
- Learn and apply a coaching framework and four key coaching skills for more successful development and career coaching conversations.
- Coaching Skills for Leaders - October 28, 2013
- Engagement – Stop Measuring It and Start Building It - October 1, 2012