Training has been chasing ROI for decades, with many falling short. Do you know what the impact of your training efforts is on the organization? Do you measure them? But, the real question is, can you truly make the connection between what you are providing to the business and how it has improved employees’ productivity, and therefore the bottom line?
Can you provide data that shows you’re making a real, measurable business impact on key performance indicators (KPIs)?
In this session, we discussed how Performance Support could help us prove we’re delivering strategic value to the organization, by specifically looking at:
- Enabling the Kirkpatrick Model through Performance Support
- Linking Learning and Performance Support to improved KPI improvement
- Organizations that are making the journey
For us to be successful, we needed to:
- Begin designing for all five moments of need
- Become performance consultants and champions for accurate performance-based outcomes
- Find the first project to begin the journey!