Join us for a discussion on Quality Training Best Practices for Continuous Improvement. This roundtable discussion explored collective insights and asked questions related to how learning and quality line leaders, including:
- Quality is a vital part of learning and, therefore, crucial to the success of the company.
- Sharing of how quality is improved at leading organizations
- Understanding the common goals of quality and learning in organizations.
To help guide the roundtable panel discussion, our facilitator will cover some or all of the following:
- Knowing there are two forms of quality we will discuss here, what does quality look like at your company?
- What are the main business drivers for quality and quality improvement, and how does this get accomplished?
- How does poor quality impact your business, and what do you do to ensure your customers receive outstanding service?
- How do we improve quality at your organization?
Powerful results can be realized with the Learning and Quality functions collaborate under a shared and coordinated vision by sharing quality performance goals, access to data, and shared leadership that can drive integrated and focused actions.
- Truth About Performance: Helping Managers Improve Performance - January 13, 2021
- Truth About Performance: Helping Managers Improve Performance (Asia Pacific) - January 12, 2021
- Key Components to Shaping Culture: After-Action Review - December 15, 2020