How do leading companies increase Continuous Improvement (CI) competencies among employees (at different levels) across the organization to support and sustain a cultural shift in CI? What are the various CI competencies, and how do we move beyond solely ‘learning’ to a ‘learning and applying’ model to facilitate the Plan-Do-Check-Act (P-D-C-A) learning cycle among individuals?
To help guide this roundtable discussion, we’ll encourage participants to share the following:
- Continuous Improvement (CI) is quite the buzz-phrase now … what do CI competencies mean in your organization?
- How do you manage the learning and applying aspects or competency development?
- Does your Continuous Improvement journey support an overall business strategy?
- How do you ensure an increase in Continuous Improvement competency across the various levels of the organization?
- Using Development as a Recruiting & Engagement Tool in a High-employment Environment - October 4, 2018
- Reimagine McDonald’s Archways to Opportunity - October 23, 2017
- UpSkilling America through Developing Frontline Workers & Apprenticeships - October 17, 2016