How do leading companies make their investment in leadership training and development pay off? How do organizations go beyond the formal training event to use informal learning, social learning, performance support, and reinforcement methods to support leadership thinking and behaviors?
The purpose of this learning leader roundtable is to share how various companies are implementing innovative methods for making leadership development stick.
To help guide the roundtable discussion, our facilitator will cover some or all of the following:
- Leadership-Community of Practice Strategies
- Internal Marketing Ideas
- Motivation and Incentives
- Change Management Considerations
- Accountability and Tracking
- Web-based Tools
- Variations by Leadership Group
- Implementation, Support, and Maintenance Staff Requirements
- Evaluation Plan
- Our Role with Business Transformation: Strategies to align People for Supporting Innovation - October 4, 2018
- UpSkill KPI Workshop: Determining the Impact of Investments in People - October 17, 2016
- Experiential Learning—structuring the unstructured - October 2, 2014