They’re here. For the first time in history, you have four generations in your workplace and five generations as customers. Today you have to understand Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Gen Xers, and Millennials write an email that won’t make someone angry. These generations think differently, vote differently, buy differently, and dress differently. Not understanding these differences creates conflicts and interferes with innovation, productivity, and learning.
Haydn will help you understand:
- What are the differences among the generations?
- What issues do the differences create for organizations, teams, or even families?
- How can organizations turn those differences into innovations rather than issues?
- Why leadership is the only approach now that previously successful management approaches won’t work now that we have four generations of employees and five generations of customers?
- How will these differences complicate the Boomers’ mass exodus from the full-time workforce over the next decade?
This popular session is full of laughter and insight. Come and see yourself, your customers, your people, and your future and walk away with practical ideas and plans for increasing your ability to get things done across the generations.
- Turning Training Conversations into Business Conversations - September 26, 2011
- 2011 CLO/CTO Roundtable Panel Discussion: Driving Measurable Business Results through Accelerated Leadership Development - September 26, 2011
- The New Rules of Engagement: The Rise of Social Media’s Influence on the Expectations of Millennials - October 25, 2010